Young Global Leaders Network is pleased to announce that the application for the 2022 African Young Leaders Fellowship Programme is now open!
The program identifies and trains young leaders, young aspiring leaders, and entrepreneurs. Participants complete the program with a strong desire and motivation to support an educated, prepared, adaptable and competitive workforce.
The African Young Leaders Fellowship Programme (an initiative of the Young Global Leaders Network) in collaboration with Malta Leadership Institute is geared towards preparing future African young leaders for their roles on the global stage to advance peace, social economic development, provides solutions to societal challenges, raise innovative young leaders, and help fight corruption.
The programme takes place in Malta this September 2022. Selected participants will receive a conditional offer from Young Global Leaders Network and upon making the relevant payment, shall receive an unconditional letter from Malta Leadership Institute.
As Malta has closed its borders currently, visa processing will commence for accepted participants soon as borders are open.
The African Young Leaders Fellowship Programme is aimed at providing delegates with career-based learning experiences that involves a real-world work environment experience.
The fellowship programme provide participants with intensive classroom training, mentorship, networking sessions, series of workshops, interactive simulations, group projects, study tour, internships, career coaching advice and seminar series with invited Guests, who will share their practical experiences in each focus areas and want to help the next generation of young aspiring leaders succeed.
The programme will inspire the next generation of responsible and innovative young leaders.
Participants must be below 45 years of age and must have appreciable level of education.
This is a partially funded programme.
Value of Fellowship:
- Have the Opportunity to create your own group social action campaign to make a difference on the issue that you are passionate about at the end of the programme in your home country
- Attend hands on workshops & study tours
- Group mentorship for participants
- Accredited certificates issued to participants
- Learn new strategies and tactics
- Maximise your strengths and skills
- Develop successful leadership skills
- Network with decision makers
- Learn from experienced leaders and experts
- One – month Practical Internship in Europe
- Graduation & Fellowship induction ceremony
- Job opportunities & International exposure
- Six-week accommodation in Malta, Europe
- Visa application fee included in the program fee
To participate, visit our programme page – https://www.yglnetwork.com/african-young-leaders-fellowship/
Application deadline is extended to 29 April 2022.